Shipping & Returns
HOW WILL MY PRODUCT BE DELIVERED?
Our local delivery agent of your area will contact and advise you of the delivery time frame of your furniture. Every delivery will take place in a time frame window, this is not a FIXED appointment time. Our delivery companies offer delivery during open business hours (between 8am to 5pm – Monday to Friday).
- Delivery will be a curbside service. We do not offer in-house or room of choice delivery services.
- Delivery will take place from Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
- NO weekend or Holiday deliveries.
- From the point it reaches the destination city, customers have 1 open business day to accept and ship their delivery at their residence. If the products are warehoused for more than 1 day, customers will be billed for the remainder daily warehousing fee ($153/day per pallet).
- Re-delivery fees are applicable to the client if they are a no show at the time of the delivery.
- Our FREE standard shipping is a curbside service
- The driver operates alone and will use a liftgate to lower the shipment to the ground and place it curbside at the end of your driveway.
- We do not deliver to garage, front yard, backyards, inside parking or front porches at building lobby’s.
- We are unable to navigate stairs or elevators with our delivery service.
- For shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian Territories, Native reserves, mountains, army bases, islands and any remote area that may need a ferry are subject to an additional fee*.
- Other shipping charges may apply depending on the shipping location, at the discretion of the shipper*.
- International orders and those shipped to the non-contiguous US or Canadian territories have an amend delivery date beyond what is displayed on the website.
- We provide free shipping on orders over $999 across the contiguous U.S. and Canada.
MODIFICATION OF DELIVERY SERVICE
The delivery service that Transformer Table offers to its customers through the free or standard shipping options is a curbside service. This means that the carrier will deliver the goods to the edge of the property, closest to the entrance. The driver delivers the goods alone, through the help of a liftgate on the truck to lower the pallet onto the ground. The driver cannot bring the order up any stairs nor can they bring it inside the home.
- Our carriers are not responsible for any damages to the property or the goods. If any changes or modifications are made to the service offered by us (which is curbside delivery), our responsibility is waived by default.
- The 1-year warranty we offer with our products is automatically voided with no extension nor exception at the moment of delivery if any services beyond curbside delivery have taken place without our knowledge.
- Orders shipped by another freight company appointed by any party other than Transformer Table immediately voids the product warranty and absolves us of any liability for loss or damage caused by the secondary freight companies' involvement.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
An order can be modified or cancelled within the first 24 hours from the order being placed, only via an official request from the customer through written email communication with our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping procedures automatically* begin at the 24-hour mark from the order being placed. In the case that no shipping processes have begun, the order may be refunded in full.
After this 24-hour timeframe, a shipping confirmation will be generated. At this point, modifying or cancelling the order will result in a processing fee of 349$CAD. This fee will be deducted automatically from your total paid amount and back to your original payment in the case of a refund.
Please let our customer service team know as soon as possible if you want to modify or cancel your order to avoid any fees. All refunds are completed in the original payment method within 3-7 business days of the request.
CARRIER STORAGE & MODIFICATION FEES
When an order is ready to be shipped from our warehouse, our customer service team confirms with the customer the shipping details provided as well as that they are available and ready to receive their order before the shipment can be released to the carrier. Upon confirmation from the customer, a tracking number is generated for the shipment to assist the customer in consulting the ETA of their order. When the order arrives in the customer's area, the carrier holds the responsibility to call the customer at the phone number provided, in order to instruct the customer of a time slot appointment for the delivery of the goods at the customer's provided shipping address.
To avoid any fees from the carrier, the customer is responsible to:
- Please avoid changing the shipping details after confirming them with the customer service team. Any changes to the consignee name, shipping address, and shipping phone number will be subject to modification and/or redirection fees starting at $105.
- Please ensure that you will be available to receive the shipment during the time slot discussed with the carrier when the order arrives in your area. If the delivery appointment is refused by the customer or simply that the customer cannot be reached at the phone number provided, the carrier will charge storage fees starting at $153 per day, which start the next business day of the appointment attempt at as early as 7 AM.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us make your Transformer Table delivery a positive experience.
If you wish to return your Transformer Table products for any reason you can do so with the carrier of your choice, at your own shipping cost, so long as they are in their original packaging. Please ship the items to the address below:
330 Rue Avro, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5W9
Once the items have been received in our warehouse, an inspection to determine the condition of the items will be conducted by our warehouse team. The customer is responsible for the condition of the products they are returning and Transformer Table is not liable if any loss or damage occurs during the return shipping. A refund in the original payment method of the order reflecting the inspection report will follow within 3-7 business days.
*Please rest assured that this does not apply to any returns or exchanges that occur under the instruction of our warranty team in the context of a warranty claim. Transformer Table covers the cost of shipping when a warranty claim warrants it.
To ensure your utmost satisfaction and avoid carbon emissions that come from unnecessary return shipping for the love of our precious planet, please take advantage of our free services:
- Order free samples & swatches of the materials to get an idea of the colour and texture of the products you want to order.
- Book a virtual tour of our showroom to view our products in real time and get the chance to ask our product experts any questions you may have.
- Contact us by phone, email, or live chat with any questions you may still have after scouring our website.
Your use of the Transformer Table websites (www.transformertable.com / www.ca.transformertable.com), is governed by the terms and conditions (“Terms”) appearing herein below, as updated from time to time. The current version of these Terms is indicated herein-above. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Transformer Table Inc.
When visiting ca.transformertable.com, or when you send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. By using ca.transformertable.com, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through ca.transformertable.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Transformer Table. This material is protected by United States, Canadian and international copyright laws. All of the content included in or made available through ca.transformertable.com is the exclusive property of Transformer Table and protected by U.S, Canadian and international copyright laws.
"transformertable.com", “Transformer Table”, “Transformertable.ca” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Transformer Table and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Transformer Table is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests of the website Transformertable.com/ca. Transformer Table has intellectual property rights protected under worldwide patent, copyright and other laws. You agree not to infringe any or all of the title, ownership and intellectual property rights of Transformer Table. You hereby indemnify Transformer Table to the extent of any breach of intellectual property rights by or through your use of Transformer Table. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by Transformer Table are hereby reserved.
Transformer Table has carefully compiled the contents of this website in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as web sites related or connected to this by links, are at the user's own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. Transformer Table bears no responsibility or liability for damages of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website or websites related or connected to this by links.
Transformer Table endeavors to be as accurate as possible, however mistakes happen. Transformer Table does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on Transformer Table is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Transformer Table is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in its unused condition, according to the Returns Policy.
Delivery timeframes communicated by Transformer Table are estimates and dependent on many factors beyond its control, including but not limited to production delays, shipping delays, government delays and forces of nature. In no event shall Transformer Table be liable for deliveries going beyond the estimated timeframe.
Transformer Table shall in no event be held responsible for delays and/or non-provision of the Services or Products, or unavailability of the Website for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to events beyond the reasonable such as Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Transformer Table reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Transformer Table a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Transformer Table and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You hereby agree to indemnify and save Transformer Table, our affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), which may arise from such use of Transformer Table or Services (including but not limited to the display of your information on ca.transformertable.com) or from your breach of any of the Terms. You hereby further agree to indemnify and save Transformer Table, our affiliates, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to information about such third parties and/or any of their goods and/ or services. You also agree further that Transformer Table is not responsible and shall have no liability to you for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you. Transformer Table reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Transformer Table in asserting any available defenses.
Transformer Table offers a lifetime warranty ONLY, on the ball-bearing metal mechanism installed in their tables and benches.
Transformer Table also offers a one-year limited warranty* on all manufacturing defects incurred from the purchase of their products. (Exceptions may apply at the discretion of the Warranty Team)
Please ask and request a written proof of your coverage if you are concerned.
Transformer Table is not liable for any damages after the delivery, including normal wear and tear, cosmetic and minor defects due to packaging or unpackaging.
You can submit your warranty claim here.
Please note that our team only operates and replies by email to unsure a better quality service.